Kathryn enjoys helping individuals, families, and businesses protect the assets that they've worked so hard to acquire. She also enjoys taking a proactive approach and laying out plans with her clients so that they can achieve their personal and business goals. Having grown up around family businesses, Kathryn works to thoroughly understand family and business dynamics in an attempt to limit potential uncertainty and infighting through available legal protections.
Prior to practicing law she worked as an IT consultant and her legal and business backgrounds cover a variety of industries including banking, manufacturing, food and beverage, consumer electronics, education, accounts receivable management, and minor league baseball.
- Saint Louis University
- JD - Concentration in Business Transactional Law
- Marquette University
- BS - Business Administration
- Crystal Lake Improvement Association Board Member
- Soar Leadership Council Board Member for the Children's Cancer Research Fund
- Wills For Heroes Volunteer Attorney